Wednesday, September 1, 2021

[Pann+theqoo] Yuju Joins Konnect + Profile Pictures

Yuju's Company Konnect

Yuju, who was the main vocal of GFriend, has found a new company.
Hello, this is Yuju.
I would first like to thank my precious fans who have waited for me without change.
I will now be with Konnect Entertainment, who genuinely respects me.
Along with a company that has a healthy and good energy, I will become a Yuju who will appear with more honest music.
Thanks and thank you once again.

The company has Kang Daniel, CL and Chancellor, and it appears to prioritize music activities. It seems to do a good job.


Anyways, please pay attention to Yuju who will now be a solo artist,
and listen to her OST that was released yesterday ❤️‍



GFriend's main vocal Choi Yuna,
Yuna, who shines the brightest when she's singing, Buddies support you ❤️‍


[+347, -36]

[+109, -8] Her profile pictures are so pretty ㅠㅠ

[+84, -5] Wow, how many OSTs is that....

[+74, -1] I don't care about the company, I'm just happy at the thought that she'll be able to do activities properly. Since she's someone who will do well no matter what, I'm not worried. I hope you'll always be happy, our Yuna.

[+52, -1] I'm already happy at the thought of seeing Yuju sing on her Youtube channel.

[+50, -3] I'm thankful that they've went to companies that truly care about them. Buddies are happy.

[+33, -1] I hope Yuju will have a song like Heaven for her solo. Even Ailee-nim praised her ㅠㅠㅠ

[+28, -1] I love it, this is it ㅠㅠㅠ

[+26, -0] I love how their auras are all different. I'm looking forward to Eunha, Sinbi and Umji too ㅎㅎ

[+24, -1] Choi Yuna suits mid-length hair so well.

[+23, -1] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So pretty.

[+22, -0] The quality of the photos is crazy. They take better idol photos than a girl group company... It's really so pretty.

[+19, -0] Choi Yuna, I support you no matter what.



Konnect Entertainment Yuju's Profile Pictures








GFriend's best main vocal Yuju!
She now has her official accounts, so please give a lot of attention^^



4. Oh, the pictures turned out well. Her aura looks different.

7. No, but she's really so pretty.

9. They're all good, but the third from the bottom is so pretty.

29. She really suits this makeup and hair.

41. The pictures are all art. She fits this styling so well.

52. These are the prettiest photos of Yuju she's ever had.

62. Since she's a solo now, there aren't limitations or anything to her concepts, so it suits her perfectly. The bottom concept is so pretty.

99. This looks like it's the first time she's had short hair (I'm not a fan, so I could just not know), but she looks pretty and suits it so well. This is my first time seeing a non actor company taking this kind of profile pictures. They look great.

187. I love the smiling photos. I hope she works with Chancellor.

213. She suits mid-length hair so well though?!

236. Wow, her styling is daebak. She's so pretty though!!?????

240. I've always been curious of Yuju in this styling, and I'm finally seeing it now. She suits it so well.

262. She went to Konnect? Wow~~~ Yuju's profile pictures looks so good!!!!!!!! These are totally her best pictures~~~~ She made a good decision on her company ㅎㅎㅎ

304. So pretty. She's talented so she'll do well as a solo too.

353. These are the prettiest photos I've seen of Yuju... I hope she gets good songs and hits daebak as a solo.