Tuesday, September 7, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel, It's My First Time Seeing Such A Pretty Hat

"It's my first time seeing such a pretty hat. Isn't it cute?"

He's reading a fairytale book, but he did better than expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Kang Daniel is serious about doing voices.




1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's good.

3. What's that voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny but fascinating at the same time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Why's he so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His voice is normally low though ㅋㅋㅋ

22. So he has a voice like that too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

36. Patrick ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Watch this too.

38. I clicked into it because I thought Kang Daniel wore a really pretty hat, and was wondering what kind of hat it had to be that people were saying it was pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

45. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I clicked into it without much thought and burst into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

47. It's cute though? He changes his voice well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

67. Why's he so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would have never thought it was Kang Daniel if I wasn't told ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

70. It's my first time seeing a puppy speak so well.

74. Why's this so addicting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

84. His face was so cute when he was asking if it was cute ㅋㅋㅋ

94. Ah, he's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's up with his voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why's Kang Daniel so cute lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

118. I came to see a pretty hat, and saw an impersonation instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

124. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why's he so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, so funny, I keep on watching it.

136. I've come to like Kang Da lately because of SWF. Why's he getting cuter the more I see him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

140. ㅋㅋㅋ So cute. I keep on paying him attention after having watched SWF.

154. So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So he's good at voice acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

166. Why's he so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The "Isn't it cute" part is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

196. Where does a voice like that even come from? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So it looks like he's able to do both male and female voices ㅋㅋㅋ The teeth-brushing in the last video is daebak ㅋㅋ

215. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you play this one, you'll end up listening to it at least 5 times.

245. I'm surprised because Kang Daniel has more talent in things than I thought. He's going a really good job emceeing in SWF too.