Tuesday, September 7, 2021

[theqoo] The Dancer Who Seems To Be Gaining More And More Core Fans On SWF

"Ah... I really hope my bad luck will end soon"

Ah, our unnie, let's win now!!!!!!!!! She keeps on doing well though ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

T/N 'Ggul' means 'honey'

1. Unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She's really doing everything well though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. She can't be eliminated ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. Honey J has now become my unnie ㅠㅠ ㅜ My unnie is good, ok?

14. I seriously have to see our unnie smiling after winning ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

34. When unnie cried, I almost cried too ㅠㅠ She constantly does well and works hard, so it's always so frustrating ㅠㅠ Protect Ggul Unnie.

56. Me ㅜㅜㅜㅜ That core is me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

66. But why does Ggul Unnie keep on carrying that bag around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And you guys, Ggul J said that she's still filming, so that means Holy Bang didn't get eliminated, right? ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ

75. She consistently does well, but why isn't luck going her way ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love Ggul unnie.

105. Honey J ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm watching SWF because of unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

141. Honey J unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so cool ㅠㅠ Unnie, you're first in my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

166. Honey J is really cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Both her dancing and her mentatlity ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

177. She has a great mindset, her as a person is just so cool. She's a total leader, seriously..

237. I'm going crazy because of unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

259. Her skills, manners and personality are really the best.

284. My mom is rooting for Honey J unnie too... I really hope her bad luck ended with this episode ㅜㅜㅜ

291. Whether it's in battles or missions, her skills really show and the occasional carefree-ness she shows is so charming too, it's just the results that are a shame ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I know to only watch it as a variety show, and that this will have no effect on unnie's impressive career, but I want to see her win once big time.

372. If Ggul unnie gets eliminated, Mnet will know no peace.

422. Please only walk on the honey road, unnie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She did so well, it's such a shame ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

429. I love how in every episode, she has no strategy, and just works hard to dances like crazy.