Sunday, September 12, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel And His Fans' Same Bed Different Dreams

When he saw the unbrella during the unboxing of his fankit, he suddenly said there was something that comes to mind.
I was of course thinking of the Kang Dongwon gif, or Kang Daniel's Movie MV.

"Seeing the umbrella, something comes to mind"
What I imagined vs The correct answer


We suddenly got shot by a gun ㅋㅋㅋ 


He told Danitys to do this when they meet ㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel fans, promise to do this and not run away.

Kang Daniel is subtly nuts ㅋㅋ

 
5. He really exceeded expectations ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Why'd he suddenly shoot a gun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, the camera focus at the start was all dreamy, so it's even funnier.

14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If fans see one another using that unbrella, make sure to greet each other like thisㅋㅋㅋ

17. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see two Danitys come across each other when they're using that umbrella ㅋㅋㅋ

27. Is he a gagman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

31. He's subtly nuts ㅋㅋ During a Video Call Fan Meeting, a fan asked him to say something heart stirring, so he replied "Noona, I scratched the side of your car" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

39. So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He smiled so cutely, it makes it even funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

62. I've been a Danity for 3 years, and the moment I saw that, I predicted that he was going to parody the Choi Minsoo meme, and I was right. I'm proud.

70. I thought of Kang Dongwon too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute.

86. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how the playfulness is written all over his face.

89. The reason I have a terrible sixth sense: Kang Daniel.

124. I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

125. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He didn't even give a chance for me to get heart-fluttered ㅋㅋㅋ

135. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't want to use that umbrella ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

165. It's even funnier because his expression is so bright ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

170. I like the gun even more ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Danitys, let's prepare for when we meet.

190. Since he's going that with such a cute face, it's even cuter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

192. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ To me, Kang Daniel is a gagman.

196. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So if you come across a fan when it's raining, you have to get shot ㅋㅋㅋ

197. I'm a Danity because he's like this ㅋㅋㅋ

208. His expression is so sweet, but the content is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since he has that kind of mentality, he can laugh even during scary situations in SWF ㅋㅋ

221. Guns at the first meeting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny.

241. I was watching lying down, and shot up in laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

246. No, what is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's crazy cute ㅜㅜ

254. I'm a Danity that was anticipating the first one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wrong, but since he's so cute ㅋ

256. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny how he even remembers the colour of the umbrella ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

261. My real friend is a Kang Daniel fan, and I could never understand when they said that he's practically a gagman, but I'm going to acknowledge it from today forward ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

264. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doing that while smiling like that? Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

305. Can he decide on things to say for the Danitys that get super awkward and embarrassed after having done that greeting ㅋㅋㅋ

T/N The term 'Same Bed Different Dreams' refers to when people have different thoughts/feelings to the same situation.