Monday, March 14, 2022

[theqoo KDrama] Rookie Cops Ep 13&14

 

[X] Honestly today's episodes were the most fun for me.
Since the main case has started, I was completely immersed while watching.

[X] Why was Ep 14 so short.
It felt like I only watched 20 minutes, and then it ended. Daeil-ah ㅠㅠ

[X] No but isn't Wi-Father understandable?....
The integrity of the entire police force depended on his decision, so even though it wasn't the honourable choice, I can understand it...

[X] The Real Daeil's acting today was really good.
I was totally immersed in his chasing scene.

[X] It's probably going to be that Daeil gets really injured, and the rest of them all come together again to investigate because of that.
It has to be like this.

[X] It was so much fun. I seriously cried as I watched ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I'm worried though. They're all going to be okay, right?

[X] Our drama only has 2 episodes left, how will it all get resolved?
Give it a 4 episode extension.

1. There's nothing we can do about it, we have to go for a season 2 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] The Real Seunghyun is good at action scenes.
When he was getting hit, it was so realistic, I was shocked.

[X] Seunghyun getting beat up.
It was heartbreaking, but I lik..ed i..t... Sorry.

11. He's really good at getting hit as if he's given up on everything.
12. It's so realistic.

[X] I hate Jo Hansol, but I love Seunghyun's chemistry with him ㅋㅋㅋ
He's totally dismissive of Seunghyun because he's young, but with Seunghyun's sense of justice and ability to talk back, he doesn't lose out.

1. Yeah, I don't know what it is, but their chemistry is awesome.
3. It's fascinating how great their chemistry is  ㅋㅋ
6. When he said that Seunghyun was cute, Seunghyun really was cute, so it drove me crazy.
10. ☞6 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That crazy guy can really see right. Annoyingly enough, everyone does see things the same.

[X] Seunghyun wanted to cry.
But he couldn't let himself to so - it made it even more heartbreaking.

[X] Hey there Ahjusshi, just go, ok?!
How dare you touch this sweet little face? How could you hit our Seunghyun's face with your dirty hands, hmm??
Don't touch him.

1. Seunghyun has a Nuclear Fist. Ahjusshi, just know that you lucked out today, ok.

[X] Wasn't Daeil integrated into the case really well though?
Daeil got caught up into the case and everyone found out about things more naturally than I expected.

[X] Seunghyun was so Seunghyun.
He directly asks the people involved.
The moment his suspicions get confirmed, he doesn't not think about anything else - this is so Seunghyun-like that it's admirable and frustrating  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] It doesn't exactly make me happy but
I have the same taste as Jo Hansol.
(Inserted is a screencap of Jo Hansol saying, "I like you, Seunghyun")
No but this crazy guy, our Seunghyun is small anyways when he sits down, why'd you have to go perch in the armrest?

1. Our tastes are the same, it pisses me off.
8. I'm annoyed that my tastes are the same as a psychopath's.
10. Hansol has an eye for people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] When Seunghyun burst out in emotion at Wi-Father.
He did well. He didn't overdo it, and you can really feel the emotion in his voice when shouted at the end.

[X] The one thing I felt for certain today.
The Real Seunghyun has to do another romcom with his forehead exposed and his eyebrows showing.

1. Shall we put him in a suit?
2. Let's get it done.
4. One where he seems like a rude prick, but when you get to know him, he's a sweetheart that puts on a bravado because he's so timid.
7. ☞4 This, but add in a ton of jealousy scenes.

[X] Eungang seems to have changed a lot after meeting Seunghyun.
She didn't just rush forward, but calmly waited for Seunghyun.
And when she rented a car to drive him down to meet Tak,
she even made sure to get the insurance ㅋㅋ

[X] The Real Seunghyun has good chemistry with the male characters.
I was watching today, and whenever he was with a male character 1-on-1, his chemistry with all of them was good.

[X] Kang Daniel's vocalization was good in the scene where he raised his voice at his father.
He's good at expressing emotions and at using his body, if he just polishes up his delivery a bit more, he could really settle into being an actor. I started RC because I was bored, but it's fun.

6. He's really good at the everyday scenes, good at the funny scenes, for the heart-fluttering scenes he's pretty much a master, and watching today, he's good at emotional scenes too.
7. He's definitely improving a lot and getting better along the way. I'd like to see him try different genres too.
10. Firstly, for his next one, whether it's a drama or a movie, let's go for a romance. I want to see it so bad.

[X] Wasn't today's SeungTak heartache really done properly though?
It was so much more heart-aching than what I've been unknowingly expecting it to be.
Them walking past each other, switching rooms, and withdrawing from school because of the discomfort.
It was realistic, and it's so clear that they both still care for each other.
It was so heartbreaking.

[X] We were all wondering who of SeungTak were going to take off their ring ㅠㅜ
But it's even sadder that neither of them took it off.
You guys, be friends forever ㅠㅜㅜ

[X] The Real Seunghyun's gaze is so good.
With just his gaze, he can do heart-fluttering, despair, anger and playfulness.
I had a bit of a prejudice because he's an idol, I'm kind of feeling sorry about it.

[X] I'm jealous of how wonderful Seunghyun and Eungang's relationship is.
I'm watching the rest stop scene,
and it's the only scene where Seunghyun shows a smile.

When Seunghyun and Eungang are together,
they make each other stronger.

In these episodes too,
they showed that their relationship is even stronger than we thought.
I'm so jealous ㅠㅠ

Be happy forever, Doldolie!

[X] What do we do if the Real Seunghyun doesn't do another romance ASAP?
Our drama ends next week too.
I want to see another 'likethislikethis', 'likethatlikethat' and any other 'likes' that can possibly be 'like'-ed.
(T/N: 'likethislikethis' and 'likethatlikethat' are the ways some fans refer to his heart-fluttering scenes)
I want to see the Real Seunghyun in a romance.
He's really so heart-fluttering. It's my first time watching a kiss scene over and over again.
The Real Seunghyun, please do another youth romance.

1. It's got to be illegal to not use that talent of his.
3. He really is good at heart-fluttering scenes. He keeps on making me want to watch it.
4. It's really my first time watching a kiss scene this much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ