Sunday, March 6, 2022

[theqoo KDrama] Rookie Cops Ep 11&12


[X] Isn't the Yeobo crazy, Wi-fox?
From today onwards, my name is Kim Yeobo. 
(T/N: 'Yeobo' is a term of endearment typically meant more for married couples. It's a 'stronger' term than 'Jagi' or honey."

[X] This week had a lot of heart-fluttering scenes of Seunghyun.
I love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Seunghyun's face after he held Eungang's hand...
Is so sweet... I'm going crazy 🙈🙈🙈

2. He was just stroking the back of her hand, but I thought my heart was going to stop ㅜㅜ
5. I was so surprised at this part, because he looks so good ㅋ

[X] Wi Seunghyun going 'yeobo'.
Isn't he totally Wi🦊 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Eungang's reaction was so cute too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. He pulled that scene off really well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. He has such a nice voice too, my heart really fluttered.

[X] When Daeil was comforting Hanna, I cried like crazy too.
I must have been having a hard time as well. When Daeil was speaking, tears just came pouring out.

[X] I love the OST so much. I'm listening to it, and it's making me cry ㅠㅠ
I love 'What A Wonderful Day' ㅠㅠㅠ
Why am I crying as I listen to it? Our 8 puppies have to be happy ㅠㅠ

[X] I've always felt this, but it's daebak how each scene connects with each other.
Daeil drops the stone, and hurts his foot, so they all visit him in, and they meet Jo Hansol there, and then see the watch photo.
Even aside from this, the drama's been good at this since Ep 1.

[X] Why's Seunghyun and Eungang's beach sunrise scene so sad?
It used the same OST as the bike riding scene, but that one felt so happy.
At the beach, it was so beautiful, but also sad ㅠㅠ

[X] I loved how much we got of SeungTak.
Do I get ready to just cry starting next week now 😭

[X] Dodolie-TakAri-DaeHanna Romance, SeungTak Focus, Jo Hansol Thriller, and even Eungang Mom's Volleyball Background.
Everything was just perfect ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] The Real Seunghyun's acting this week was so good.
The Yeobo scene
and the SeungTak's scenes as a whole, I loved it all.
He's just is Wi Seunghyun.
He really is improving so much as the episodes pass.

2. Is he some sort of romance expert or something? In all the scenes where he's suppose to be heart-fluttering, he makes my heart flutter like crazy ㅠㅠ

[X] Wi Seunghyun is heart flutters in human form.
In all his scenes with Eungang, he's heart-fluttering.
I guess I'm going to keep on replaying them without sleeping today.

2. His chemistry with Eungang and Tak too is the best.
3. Did you see him stroking the back of her hand at the MT today?
5. ☞3 That was no joke ㅜㅜ

[X] I want to see Seunghyun do every sort of cheesy line.
How well will he be able to pull it all off? Is it possible for even Seunghyun to feel cheesy too?

[X] Our drama really is a youth romance investigation drama.
It balances romance and the cases so well.

[X] The reason Seunghyun grew up so well is all thanks to his mom.
It's a relief that she's someone's who is overflowing with love.
She's so kind to Tak too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] I loved how Ari said it was so unfair as she was crying.
"It's so sad", "Our Tak is so pitiful" - she didn't say that. Instead, she said that it's unfair.
It makes it seem like she's really empathizing with him.
Just how reassuring would it be for someone to cry and get so upset on your behalf about something that you've already overcome several years ago.

[X] Eungang's "Not yet, noope~" was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Her voice was crazy cute.

[X] Seunghyun-ah, why are you gazing at others like that?
Making peoples' heart explode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. His smile is really the prettiest.
7. So heart-fluttering...
15. My Yeobo.

[X] I remember that, to me, Kang Daniel's image was rather mature.
But he's good at cute roles ㅋㅋ Seunghyun is so cute.

1. His acting is good, and his face is good. I've fallen for him too ㅠㅜㅠㅜ I don't really care for when actors have to act cute, but his cute is natural and not cringey.
2. His smiling with his hood on was the best today.
3. The real Seunghyun is 6 years older than Seunghyun, but it seems like he captured the innocence and cuteness of Seunghyun's age really well without going overboard on anything.
4. Why's the name Kang Daniel so awkward to me? To me, he's just Seunghyun.
6. ☞4 Me too ㅠ He's Wi🦊  to the bone.

[X] "Is she pretty?", "Yep, yeah"
I loved this part too ㅜㅜ
Even though Eungang can't even hear what they're saying,
Seunghyun can't lie ㅠㅜ
So cool.

[X] Seunghyun's gaze.
I can't explain it, but if someone were to look at me like that, I'd go crazy from the heart flutters ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Me too. He's so handsome. Why's he so heart-fluttering with just the way he looks at people?
4. Me too. How can his gaze be like that.
5. If I were Eungang, I'd be drooling.
6. I love the sparkle in his eyes. It's crazy how he follows her with his gaze.
7. His eyes sparkle so much that it makes it crazier  ㅜㅜ

[X] You're telling me that the actor for Daeil's grandpa is also Lee Jaehan's dad.
Goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Daeil-ah, this is really fate.

[X] I love how big Seunghyun's hands are.
It's heart-fluttering how Eungang's face is so small and Seunghyun's hands are so big.

1. They're both so pretty. Seunghyun has so many heart-fluttering points to him ㅠㅜㅠ

[X] When they were told that that outside food wasn't allowed at the historical site,
it was so heart-fluttering how Seunghyun naturally took care of Eungang's bread too, but why is no one else talking about it ㅠㅠ Am I the only one that found it heart-fluttering? I really love this kind of detail ㅜㅜ

[X] "Let's come just the two of us next time" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seunghyun seems like he didn't have much in mind,
but Eungang-ah, what are you saying no to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The way she speaks is so cute.

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so cute. What were you thinking, Eungang-ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Eungang is always taking the lead ㅋㅋㅋ

[X] SeungTak have to be friends forever.
They have to be!

[X] Why's the Real Seunghyun's hands so big.
So heart-fluttering.
When his hand is capture together with Eungang's, or when he held her wrist,
Ha..... ㅠ Since he can make hearts flutter with just the size of his hands, he really is a romcom ML.

2. It's even more like that because his face is cute, but his body and hands are so big.

[X] The part where Eungang talked about Anne of Green Gables.
She was so loveable.
If I were her boyfriend, I'd have hearts shooting out of my eyes.

[X] I love Seunghyun......
With his fair skin and large pupils, he looks like a puppy, but his shoulders are wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

1. His shoulders are really something, but the thickness of his body as a whole... And his face is so youthful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. Seunghyun really is a unicorn. He's totally fit to be my yeobo though ㅠㅠ
17. For real. I get why they styled his hair down. With it up, the character's personality feels like it totally changed.

[X] The Real Seunghyun is perfect for youth dramas.
He's really good at be heart-fluttering without being cheesy at all. Just reading the text, some lines could feel cheesy, but he pulls it off so well.
I don't know when he's going to do his next project, or if he's even going to do one at all, but I hope he does one more youth romcom. I'm really looking forward to it ㅋㅋ

[X] I want to see the Real Seunghyun in a dark drama.
Even though everyone is asking him to do a romance ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see him do a psychopath role.
To have him say and do creepy things with his naive looking face.

4. If he's going to do a dark drama, I want one where there's a strong bromance, one where it shows off his chemistry. I loved both SeungTak and Doldolie's chemistry. I want to see him do something again that shows it off.
6. I want to see him in a sports or investigation drama with a bromance like SeungTak's.
12. Even so, it's a romcom first for me. I'm telling you that his melo gaze is heart-fluttering.
13. Do one more romcom, and then do everything you want.

[X] The reason why you can't help but to love Seunghyun.
The consideration he has for the person he loves isn't just empty words,
but he's a gentleman that really shows it through his actions respectfully without forcing anything.
It's probably because he has refreshing vibes without being cheesy at all.
And on top of that, he charges forward, without even any brakes.

2. For real, he's the ML of my life.
4. It's so heart-fluttering that you can see how preciously he thinks and treats the people he loves. He's a unicorn.
6. I've come across a ML that I just really completely love for the first time in a while.
7. He's like that with Tak too. Look at how he totally thinks in Tak's POV when they were coming out of Seunghyun's house. He doesn't go, "My father is usually like that, please understand", instead he says, "He was too harsh, I'm sorry. I'll explain the situation then again".
25. He's a perfect character that has everything. He even kisses well ㅋㅋㅋ