Sunday, February 27, 2022

[theqoo KDrama] Rookie Cops Ep 9&10


[X] Ep 9 & 10 incorporated romance, friendship and investigations all really well.
It's really so much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Their secret dating was cute,
and it was a real youth investigation ㅋㅋㅋ
Their friendship with even Hanna is starting,
and the real villain has made his appearance.
Ah, it's so much fun, it's crazy.

[X] Doldolie's dating.
It really feels like we're getting glances into some university students' sweet dating.
It's so lovely.

[X] It suddenly got so scary, it became a thriller.
The directing ㅎㄷㄷㄷ

[X] There's a lot of romance for Seunghyun who only saw up to Ep 4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I keep on thinking about this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Wow, for the ending, both the directing and the acting was so good that it made me more upset.
I seriously hope Jo Hansol gets ruined quickly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] SeungTak, fight with others a lot.
Don't fight each other ㅠㅠ

[X] For Doldolie, if it's to that degree,
isn't it just a matter of time before they're caught ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What kind of secret relationship is this ㅋㅋ

[X] Am I the only on that's going like, "What a great~ time that is" while I'm watching?
I want to date.

[X] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ari's ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I said give me some time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, Tak-ah ㅠㅠㅠ You're really slow on the uptake.

[X] When Mikang held up her purse, am I the only one that thought it was a camera ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I thought she was going to take some photos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Watching today, I feel like Tak
cares for Seunghyun more than I thought.
I'm already crying thinking about what's upcoming ㅠ

[X] The scale for the villain really is different.
I'm already scared for the next week.

[X] Ep 9 was crazy sweet, but because of Ep 10, I don't remember any of it ㅋㅋㅋ
I'm in shock.

[X] When Seunghyun smiled after getting caught by Mikang.
Why's it heart-fluttering?
I keep on replaying that part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's not that I'm replaying the kiss.

[X] I watched Ep 9 & 10
Seunghyun and Eungang's dating is so sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I replayed it a bunch of times as I stomped my feet from the cuteness.
They introduced the main plot, while relating the small case they were working on well with their school course, and wrapped it up nice and quickly - as expected of our drama.

[X] Doldolie is more
sweet together than I expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It makes sense that the real Seunghyun was surprised by all the romance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] I loved how Daeil protected Hanna today.
ㅠㅜ Hanna.

[X] Our Eungang didn't cry when she was accused of planting the secret camera, or when she injured her foot.
But she spills a bunch of tears just because Seunghyun makes her a bit upset - it's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
My heart is all warm seeing the two of them dating just like a pair of 20,21 year olds ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] I want to date.
Not like an adult romance, but like Doldolie's 😟

[X] Their kiss in front of her house was so realistic.
Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Both their acting before and after the kiss were so good.
And it was so realistic how Seunghyun went, "Sorry ㅋㅋ" as he left when they got caught ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] It's fascinating that Hanna went to the club with them.
Hanna... She's really putting in a lot of effort ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Did you see Seunghyun's expression after Eungang kissed him?
He loved it so much.
Of course I love it too ◠‿◠

1. Yeah, his acting there was good. It gave me tingles.
4. I love that part. My heart was fluttering watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] The real Seunghyun needs to keep on doing youth romances.
He's really good at being heart-fluttering and sweet.
All my romance cells have died, but he makes me want to be in love again.

1. He's doing better than I expected in the parts where he needs to be heart-fluttering. I want to see him act in a romance again ㅋㅋ
4. He's so heart-fluttering, it feels like I'm going to go crazy ㅠㅠㅠ I'm already thinking about the lead actress in his next project ㅋㅋㅋ
6. Yeah, he's heart-fluttering without going overboard. He's making my heart beat like crazy lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Seunghyun was so handsome in the club.
Where did the drunk steamed bun go ㅋㅋ

[X] Our Hanna didn't have a single person that cared about her.
But now the 7 of them and Professor Cha
all care about you, and will look out for you ㅠㅠ

[X] Even though Daeil always seems really silly and like an opportunist ㅋㅋㅋ
In serious situations, he takes care of the rest of them well and is like a real hyung.
This is what I felt after watching the DaeHanna scene today ㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Eungang and Seunghyun are so good at kissing.
Do it more.

[X] Keeping things to themselves and creating misunderstandings ㅋㅋㅋ Our drama doesn't have any of this.
"Why did you give me those strawberries!"
"Because I like you,"

"Since you're getting angry at me, it's making me do even worse!"
"I'm sorry, Eungang-ah"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't hold their feelings in.

1. And that makes it more realistic and heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ
3. That's right, I love it. Bold and honest youths.

[X] Seunghyun clearly says things like, 'Thank you' and 'Sorry'.
I love how clear he is about the things he thinks is right or wrong.
All the characters in our drama are generally like that.

2. That's right, he doesn't drag things on and just apologizes right away so that misunderstandings aren't created and resentment isn't built. Isn't it so great?
7. Truthfully, if people would just honestly say the words 'Thank you' and 'Sorry' when they should, all the misunderstandings in the world would probably disappear.. So that makes me like Seunghyun even more ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] "Eungang-ah, I was wrong" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Does he exist in real life? Where can I find someone like him? Wi Seunghyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Did you guys expect there'd be a kiss today too?
Since the main plot is starting next week, I thought that there'd be one before then.
But I didn't expect it to be this sweet ㅋㅋ

1. I expected a peck, but we got a kiss. Score!
9. We totally scored, but I was kind of surprised. I didn't think they'd do that in front of her house ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. I didn't know it'd be this sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] I usually lose interest when the leads get together, but why is it so much fun watching Doldolie date?
Their level of flutters and cuteness is killing me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I hope they do everything that's done when people date. I want to see it all.
It's so much fun, and they're so lovely to watch.

1. They're so heart-fluttering, it makes me want to date ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. I didn't know that it's this fun to watch someone else's romance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. I lose interest when leads get together too, but the two of them are even more sweet and heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. I didn't know that hand holding is this heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ

[X] The scene where Seunghyun smiles as he says sorry when they're caught kissing in front of her house.
Seunghyun, are you crazy?? Why are you this good. So heart-fluttering.

5.  I loved the kiss scene in front of her house as a whole ㅋㅋ
9. He does that, but then turns around to look at her again as he walks away ㅠㅠ
10. They're so loveable ㅋㅋㅋ
12. It's so natural, heart-fluttering and realistic.

[X] When they were getting off the truck, and Eungang was whining because she couldn't undo her seatbelt.
It was so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

[X] Seunghyun was so handsome in the club.
When he went to the washroom, I thought he was filming an MV.

[X] Ari was so pretty in the club scene.
It makes sense that Tak fell for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looked so good in that white outfit too.

[X] Not only is Eungang and Seunghyun's physical chemistry good, but their synergy is great too.
I knew that the actors have a good aura to them, but every time I see them, I feel like their acting harmony matches really well too.
In reality, they're noona and dongsaeng, and their personalities are completely different too, but in the drama, they're just Seunghyun and Eungang. They have this refreshing 20,21 year old quality to them.

4. I love all their sweet scenes. I replay all the scenes where they're together.
5. Whenever they're together, their chemistry is no joke.
6. Yeah, their chemistry is no joke. Whenever I see the two of them, it's so heart-fluttering.

[X] Isn't the real Eungang's acting so loveable?
When Seunghyun is making her character's heart flutter, she's so good with her expressions and loveable acting ㅜㅜ

[X] I love their size difference so much.
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

1. Even their size difference is heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Kang Daniel has a really nice body. It's thick, but his face is boyish.
5. Their chemistry is just insane.

[X] But do Doldolie actually have the intention of keeping their relationship a secret ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They're just kissing everywhere.

1. Probably not ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Since it's both of their first relationships, they must not be able to hide their affection for each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Since Hanna has mellowed, I keep on worrying about her more.
Hanna-yah, let's be happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Doldolie are really good at the flutters from the early stages of a relationship.
The scenes themselves are meant to show the early flutters,
but the actors are really bring those feelings to life.

[X] The fascinating thing about our drama (in my opinion).
#1. It's even more fun watching it the second time around -- For me, I usually don't rewatch romance dramas
#2. The leads have confirmed their feelings and started officially dating, but why's it even more crazy -- For me, my interest usually dies down once the couple actually gets together, but our drama's dating is so sweet and heart-fluttering.

2. For real, I'm the same as you. For me too, once the two get together, it becomes boring and I stop watching, but for this, they're even more adorable after they start dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. Agreed, especially on the first one.
10. Usually, after the kiss and confirmation of their feelings, the tension decreases, but for them to still be so heart-fluttering, I think it's because the writing and the actors' chemistry are so good.