Sunday, April 24, 2022

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Antidote Performance Uploaded On A Grammys Account




It added a piano version intro that used yellow ribbons,
and a dance break outro.



It's the 'Press Play at Home' series
from the Grammys' Recording Academy
that introduces artists every week.


3. Heol, the intro and dance break are both crazy??!!!

17. Wow, I'm not a fan, but I keep on watching this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

25. I was thinking that the intro was crazy, but I got goosebumps at the dance break.

29. What's up with the ribbons ㄷㄷㄷ His dancing is amazing.

45. Heol, what's up with the piano in the intro? Daebak.

46. I keep on watching to figure out how the ribbons get undone. So cool.

49. Wow, it was daebak from the intro, but the ending is so cool too.

51. I just got up, but what is this that it woke me right up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to his comeback in May.

53. The intro is impressive and the dance break at the end is cool too. I watched this 3 times in a row.

64. Heol, what is this, it's so cool. The intro is so fascinating that I keep on watching it.

75. No matter how many times I watch the ribbons in the intro, I can't understand how it gets undone - it's fascinating. Anyways, the performance is so good..

80. The dance break is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The beat is fast, but look at how he gets all the details down.

103. The releasing of the ribbons in the intro is daebak fascinating and cool.

120. I keep on watching the ribbons getting undone. But no matter how much I watch, I don't understand how it happens ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

127. Wow, this is really such amazing art.

151. Wow, it's so cool from the start. How did he do that ribbon part?

161. He really dances so well ㅠㅠㅠ

171. It was so impressive from the start that I watched it all, totally amazed. Is there not a longer version?

185. Wow, the ribbon intro performance was cool. I love the song.

191. Wow, how did he undo the ribbons? It's so fascinating that I keep on watching it. He's so good at dancing too.

194. Oh, but the song is good. The performance and overall vibes match it so well.

230. It's not just because he's my fave, but he really did so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

241. I don't know how he did it, but I've now come to know that he's cool. He's just so cool.

248. The intro is really daebak! I keep on watching it. This performance is cool, and it's fascinating how he undoes too, but the fact that it expresses the song's message gives me goosebumps!

250. The intro itself is cool, but it really speaks to me how it brings together with the theme of the song and the Yellow album. Since it's about breaking free from the things that are tying him down.

255. I was thinking that the intro was cool, but afterwards is no joke too ㄷㄷㄷ

258. "Cat's cradle" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did he think to dance like that? So cool.

269. Wow, how did he undo it ㅋㅋㅋ No matter how much I watch, I don't understand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cool ㅋㅋ

278. It's makes it even cooler how it's that he freed himself from the ribbons, and not that he got cut free.

282. This Cat's Cradle performance is cool.

285. "Cat's Cradle" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's cool, both how this choreo was created, and how he performed it.

348. Wow, the choreo is good though?? The yellow ribbons are fascinating.