Sunday, May 15, 2022

[theqoo] Kang Daniel In A Headband For His New Album's Highlight Medley




Completely my style.


Please look out for his comeback on May 24th.


2. Crazy, it's completely my style too.

8. He looks so good with it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Wow, I love the first photo.

24. Please go on a music show with this.

38. It's like he come out of a manhwa.

42. I hope he does this for a stage too.

44. This is it.

47. He suits it because his face shape is so pretty ㅜㅜ

71. The photos in the highlight medley were all taken so well. Ah, but what's with the last song, it made me choke up.

78. Do a stage just like this ㅜㅜㅜ

80. I'll have to buy long socks, I'm going to dress like that too. He suits it so well!

92. I love the boyish vibes.

110. I'm jealous of his face shape. I like headbands so I bought a few, but I've only been using them when washing my face ㅠㅠㅠ

118. I watched the highlight medley because he looks so good in the headband, but the songs are totally my style too.

119. Please do a stage with this exact stylinggggggg

128. I don't really like headbands, but it looks pretty since it was styled so simply like that. It somehow makes him look chic.

140. His face is really my style. I'm looking forward to the songs too.

144. Wow, he looks so good in it. But the highlight medley is fascinating, they made it so that it's like it's all one song.

147. I'm stuck on Loser and Mad. Looking forward to his album.

157. Listening to Moment gave me goosebumps.

167. The first and last song unexpectedly suits Kang Daniel's voice really well. The headband looks pretty too.

177. The photos are my stye, but I really love the highlight medley too.

181. Wow, the highlight medley is so good. Is it a hip concept? It suits him well.

187. He looks so boyish. But the mash up of the highlight medley was done really well.

196. I love his voice in the last song.

206. I was thinking that the headband is pretty, but then what's with the highlight medley? All the songs feel like they'll be good. In particular, Mad is my pick.

213. I ended up listening all the way to the end because the first song started off so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like The Story, Loser and Mad. Let's make your comeback with that style.

219. The highlight medley is so good though?? Will he do a stage with that styling?