Tuesday, May 3, 2022

[theqoo] Isn't It Not Quite Right To Bring A Cat To Work.....?


No one can get any work done because it's so cute....................


2. ㅠㅠ It's sleeping so peacefully.

4. Honestly, this needs to be included in some sort of law about employee benefits of every company in our country.

5. Crazy, look at its pose ㅠ So cuteeee.

6. Ah.. This really isn't it... Are you telling people to actually get any work done or not ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why's it sleeping like that ㅠㅠ All cutely  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. How could anyone work. They're pretty much telling people to not bother getting anything done. I wouldn't get bored even if I watched it all day long.

30. Since the cat's cuteness is working so hard, isn't it fine if I don't do any work?

37. Ha, it's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I have a cat allergy, but I'll just take a ton of allergy medication and bare through it, kitty...

69. If it's sleeping like that, isn't that cat the CEO or something?

93. Crazy ㅠㅠ With something like this, I'll probably never leave work ㅋㅋ

187. This is a true employee benefit.

207. For the cat to be sleeping like that, doesn't it just live there or something? It's so cute, it's driving me crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

275. This is seriously overboard, it's totally overboard. I just want to try petting it once.

291. It's like my cat. My one-in-a-million baby.

323. That's not the leisure of someone who's only gone into work a few times before ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

406. Is it a spy sent in by a competitor???? It's a cuteness that paralyzes a business.

412. Ha, I'd click once and then look at the cat once ㅠ

421. Once.. let me just pet it once...

454. It's totally passed out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

460. Why's it sleeping like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ By just taking a few looks at it sleeping, it'd suddenly be time to go home already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

476. People are working around it, but it's in total deep sleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

477. Wow, it's must be really comfortable. Usually it's not common for them to show their stomachs to this degree when sleeping, even at home.

484. .......? You're pretty much telling me not to get any work done, right? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ??????ㅠㅠㅠ?????? I'm suppose to leave such an adorable creature aside and go work?????????? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ????????

554. I never get any work done because of our company's cats....

620. Look at the cat for 5 minutes, look at my monitor for 5 seconds, look at the cat for 5 minutes, look at my monitor for 5 seconds.

664. The gif is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ The cat is peacefully sleeping, but the people next to it keep on changing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ