Sunday, May 1, 2022

[theqoo] Kang Daniel - 'The Story' Trailer





3. Oh oh, he's making his comeback. It's so cool and like a movie.

20. Wow, it's insane. Isn't this crazy?? I have no words ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

29. I'm so curious about the concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

31. I did a good job not sleeping yet.

36. Wow, it's an unexpected concept this time too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

37. I'm looking forward to it because the quality is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

46. The quality of his videos is getting better and better.

48. Wooooooooow, it's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love him in the beret ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

51. Crazy... I've been waiting. Take my money.

59. Wow, the trailer is so high quality.

64. No, why does he suit the beret so well.

100. Wow, daebak. I've been waiting for Kang Daniel.

106. I love when he tossed the baseball bat.

112. I really love the part when he goes through the doors.

118. His face while wearing the beret hat is so cute.

130. The quality is crazy.

160. I love all the concepts that are in the trailer ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

172. Kang Daniel is making his comeback on Danity's 1000th day anniversary.

175. I must have gone crazy, my heart is racing so hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

199. My heart is racing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is up with the scale.

200. His image is so diverse, I can't tell what the concept will be just with the trailer. He suits it all well.

204. Oh oh, when his new songs get released, I'll have to take a listen. So pretty.

213. I like the song he released not too long ago, and it seems like he's determined with this comeback too. I'm looking forward to it.

217. It's a comeback trailer, but the quality is like an MV's. Kang Daniel's face is so handsome too.

245. Crazy. The video isn't ending.

249. Heol, the story is amazing, and the concept is crazy. 

250. There's a woman out there crying from happiness in the middle of the night? Yes, that's me ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ Kang Daniel is making a comeback ㅠㅜㅠㅜ

252. What kind of trailer is this cool?

277. His physique is amazing, but his face is so baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

288. This is totally my style - his face, his styling, and the beat too.

290. I just woke up, and what is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ A comeback on Danity's 1000th day ㅠㅜㅠㅜ Kang Daniel, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

334. Yah, it's crazy. Why's he so handsome.

340. Wow.. The beat is so good?!! I'm looking forward to it!!!