Saturday, September 16, 2023

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Smoke Challenge





1. Crazy.

3. Woah, he's really good.

14. He's really clean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

15. He's definitely cool when he dances.

22. As expected, he's good. I like how clean and groovy he is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

28. He has his own style. It's cool.

29. It's cute how he shook his head at the smoking acting at the start ㅋㅋㅋ

30. It's fun how he inserted a story ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

37. He dances well without exaggerating.

51. Kang Daniel is Kang Daniel. He's really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

54. I don't know why I like it so much, but I do.

60. He's good. I like how he changed the vibes to his own style. (I'm saying I like both the original and this)

69. Why didn't Daniel smoke? Is this a No Smoking version ㅋㅋㅋ

71. He makes it seem like he dances with such ease. So clean.

95. No Smoking version ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like this too.

100. Oh, he dances with his own style too. It's fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

101. It seems like he dances easily, but it's obviously not easy, right? ㅋㅋㅋ

109. He suits this kind of style well.

122. As expected, he's good ㅎ It's clean, and his smile at the end is so cute.

140. No Smoking version ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅇㄱ

155. I like how he's dancing with ease, but still keeps all the details ㅋㅋ

165. He's really good. It's so cool how he controls his long limbs with such ease. For him, he makes difficult dances look easy. That's obviously skill though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

173. It's a No Smoking version. I like how he doesn't go overboard.

186. It's always fascinating to me how he makes his dancing look so easy. I think that's his talent. To look relaxed and at ease, it means he must have put a lot of effort into it, right?

191. He's good, and even witty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

201. I like this No Smoking version. He's really good. It's a difficult dance, but he makes it feel not hard at all.

212. He dances well with his own style.

254. What's going to be Kang Daniel's next challenge? Every one that I've seen has been fascinating, so I'm waiting for different challenges.

256. His synergy with that friend of his is the best. They're good.

257. It's hard to make that walking part look good, but he did well.

290. No Smoking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He dances well. The end is cute too.