Monday, September 11, 2023

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Instagram Update (Custom Star Wars Suit)




Daniel is for real...

+ Apparently this is how the suit comes before assembly


1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. He really is sincere about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. He's really an otaku ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute.

10. At this rate, I want him to have a special appearance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. It's making me want a Storm Trooper costume. I have a lightsaber ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, is that really a picture of him.

23. No wait ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so sincere about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

25. 'For real' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

28. Take one with a lightsaber too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

39. It's so funny, I'm crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNo, but how did he put that on ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, he's fanboying to this degree.

47. The mask.... is smiling..!!!!

51. No wait ㅋㅋㅋ He's going this far with it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

53. I wonder how long it took for him to put it on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

76. You can't see his facial expression, but you can.

78. No, I'm a fan too, but I can't go this far ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

92. Before he put it on, he went to brag on his Fan Cafe, and after a long time, he finally uploaded a picture of him in it. It's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

93. Wow, I want to try wearing that too ㅋㅋ

99. I can't seen his face, but I can feel his excitement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

105. I follow his on Insta, and when I saw it, I went '....??' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

113. I was wondering what a 'Star Wars Suit' was, but that's what it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

115. Kang Stormie is adorable.

116. How'd he put that on himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

117. I almost spit out my coffee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

119. So he fanboys too ㅋㅋ

123. It's like I can see his expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

126. He's all covered up, but I can see him smiling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

131. Look at his pose ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks really excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

133. I clicked into this thinking is just a suit hype post, but then I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

139. I was thinking he'd just be holding a lightsaber or something, but he's more sincere about it than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

142. A successful otaku ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

157. ☞28 If a stormtrooper holds a lightsaber, the Star Wars universe would collapse ㅋㅋㅋ

162. ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ He's really excited. I'm jealous though.

165. Even this tips of his toes look excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

189. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But why's it funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ