Sunday, August 6, 2023

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Instagram Reel Update (Seven Challenge)



The friend used to dance with Daniel!
They did another challenge together too!


1. Crazy!!!

5. Heol daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He honestly dances well.

6. Crazy, he's really good.

8. Yah, he's good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched it twice.

11. His groove hasn't changed ㅋㅋ

15. He's really good at making this kind of vibe work.

28. Oh, he's good. I like his groove.

38. Wow, daebak, As expected, he's good.

39. Wow. Reading the comments, it make me wonder just how well he did, and having watched it - he really is so good..

44. I think I watched this ten times in a row. He's really so good at this kind of vibe.

46. He's really good. Since his limbs are long, he definitely makes it look good.

64. Awesome. He dances so incredibly well, but that physique - wow, it's really amazing.

69. Wow, look at how he works the vibes while still dancing so clean.

75. They give off the vibe that they've been dancing together for a long time.

83. It's light, but the groove is amazing.

89. I don't know anything about dance, but he moves so easily and his body is really light... How can he be like that..?

103. Ah, he really dances in the style that I love.

109. His limbs are long, so it looks so refreshing.

119. The friend still has their past challenge together pinned, they must really be close. It's so good, and the two of them are really in sync with each other. Maybe that's why I keep on watching it.

139. I've had this thought since a while back, but he dances so well. Maybe it's because his arms are long, but even when he takes it easy, it's totally my style.

147. What, why's he so good??

163. Oh, he's good. His shoulders are so wide though.

195. Wow, I keep on watching this.

197. His shoulders have gotten wider ㅜ

198. Kang Daniel dances so well. I wish he'd upload more of this kind of video, it's totally my style.

199. He really is so good. Do more challenges!

202. He definitely dances well, but he also looks like he's enjoying himself, so it makes me happier just watching him.

231. Wow, it's crazy. Daniel's dance lines are amazing.

244. This has to be danced while riding the rhythm, and he does that well. He really dances well.

246. Wow, he's really good. The two of them look like they're enjoying themselves.

263. He dances well. And he looks so happy dancing.

266. As expected, since his physique is good, it's refreshing.

281. Why's he smiling while dancing? So heart-flutteringly ㅜㅜ

282. Wow, I only knew Kang Daniel's name so I had no idea, but he really dances well.

286. He's good. Someone tell me how to stop watching this video.

323. Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew he dances well, but he always surprises me with how good he is.

329. His dancing is crazy, but his physique is wow. Do more challenges! He's so good.

358. Wow, I keep on watching this.