Saturday, August 8, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel - Who U Are Dance Practice


Original Post 

1. Wow, he dances really well

3. No, this is really crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious about the stage.

23. The dance is so intense though? Since he's solo, he has no time to rest. Anyhow, he dances so well.

24. Wow, crazy. I unknowingly went 'Wow' as I was watching. So cool.

32. Crazy. If you try to dance it once, you'd probably faint.

37. The dance looks really so hard.

48. The choreo doesn't have any resting time and requires you to give a lot of strength - that's impressive.

49. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

57. Wow, I really watched with my mouth wide open. He dances so well.

75. Wow, crazy - he's just flying around.

88. He's solo, but this is like a group's choreo. He dances so well.

101. He dances so well, the choreo's really intense ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's totally a one person group.

115. I can't say anything other that 'Crazy' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so good.

124. Crazy. The video is filmed well too, so it's fun to watch.

140. Oh~ Crazy. Why'd it end so quickly, I want to see more.

141. Wow, the choreo itself is cool, but since it's someone with a nice physique dancing it so well, it's really crazy.

149. Wow, but this is really awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The dancers are crazy too.

154. I watched breathlessly too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really is good.

156. This is it!! I love it.

183. I saw somewhere that he lost weight just by practicing his - I completely understand.

189. This is seriously the best of the dance practices that I've seen. So crazy.

190. Wow, crazy. I want to watch it on a big screen.

192. I don't know how many time's I've watched this already ㄷㄷ

194. Wow, crazy. The choreo is really cool and Kang Daniel is so good. And maybe it's because his limbs are long, but it's so refreshing to watch.

200. Just seeing the choreo in the MV, I was looking forward to a 2X dance, but it won't be possible ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

204. This really shows off his long limbs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ He has to record for Studio Choom, please ㅜㅜㅠ The choreo's crazy.

221. Wow, it's crazy. The first time I watched, I only saw how amazing Kang Daniel's dancing is, but on my third and forth watch, I started to see how well he matches with his dancers, how complex the formations are and how awesome the movements are, so I keep on watching.

225. They all fainted at the end because they were so tired ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The choreo is so intense without any rest time.

241. I came to watch again - he really dances so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

257. His dancing is totally cool, but his practice room is really cool and the video is filmed well too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a concept fans would like.

263. The 4K on Youtube is crazy. I knew Kang Daniel dances well, but I didn't realize that it was to this level.

312. Isn't the choreo impossible to sing live to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ From the start, the choreo is hardhardhard to reallyhardreallyhardreallyhard to crazyhardcrazyhardcrazy. Just from watching, the choreo makes me swear.

326. Even from the thumbnail, it's crazy?

335. Oh, he's good at dances with groove, and he's good at ones that are strong like this too.

337. I keep on watching.... It's crazy addicting.

347. Crazy. You can't just watch this once, it's awesome.

355. I've always known that he's good, but I'm kind of surprised.

358. As expected, Kang Daniel suits hard-hitting choreo.

360. Isn't this just a crazy level? What am I even suppose to say. I lost all my words watching this.

387. Wow, it's awesome. Kang Daniel dances even better than what I thought. He really dances well and matches his dancers well too. The choreo is cool too - it's daebak.

405. Ah, he seriously dances so well.... I like people who dance well... I keep on watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ From his debut song WAYUT, his dance practices are awesome. I hope he releases a lot more dance content..

407. I'm still watching this, crazy.

420. Oh, so cool. His physique is totally my style. His dancing is fascinating. It's light, but still has weight to it - this sounds weird, but that's what it's like.

421. Wow.. it's crazy. Kang Daniel definitely dances well, but the formations with his dancers are good too. This something unique and cool about the choreo. I want to see performances too, the song's good.

436. The choreo and formations are so diverse that it's feels new even when you watch it several times.

439. No but this is really intense, but he dances it with such ease?? I'm totally breathless though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like I was the who dances.

443. I know nothing about dance, but it seems like there's no repeating parts so it all feels so different. It looks really hard but he's so good.

445. The choreo is hell level, but he really dances it well. It looks like he must have practiced a lot.

462. This is something that needs to be seen in person ㅠㅠ

474. He uses his arms a lot, so I like how he has one sleeve folded up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can see it well.

477. Even as I keep on watching, I really don't get tired of it.

482. Daebak, it's so hard-hitting. The song suits Kang Daniel so well too.

507. I can't get out of this video ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kept on thinking about it so I watched on a big screen when I got home - it's awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

567. I'd be a bad person if I request for a 2X dance later, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ