Monday, August 10, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel Who Was Chatting With Staff Not Knowing The Video Call Connected



The fan picked up the call, but Kang Daniel didn't know it connected.
He was in the middle of talking when the video call started.
"Danitys are kind".....

Danity = Kang Daniel's fandom.

He's touching his cheeks because he thinks his face is bloated.


1. Daniel ㅠㅜㅠㅠ

3. Wow, his fans must be touched.

4. Crazy ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He speaks like that even when he doesn't know it's connected ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Wow crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ So touching, I'm crying.

10. Daniel, you're even kinder ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

17. He didn't know it was on and he was talking about his fans? There's a reason why Kang Daniel's core fans are strong.

22. Daniel is kind ㅠㅠ

23. Fans must be happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

32. I'm not a fan, but why'd my heart flutter?

34. He's not a person but an angel ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

35. Protect my puppy ㅠㅠㅠ

37. He really so good to his fans, and because of that, fans are good to Daniel too - it's really two-way stanning ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  There's a reason why haters are going crazy. Even when they make up rumours, fans know it best that they're fake so they don't pay any attention to them ㅠㅠ Daniel, you're really the kindest.

45. So touching ㅠㅜㅠㅠ You're kinder.

53. I'll live more kindly from now on.

63. So touching ㅠㅠ This is real fan love ㅠㅠ

65. Puppy ㅠㅠ I'll put in effort to live kindly ㅋㅋㅋ

91. Because Daniel is kind ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

92. Danitys are kind because puppy is kind ㅎㅎ

96. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Our kitty

105. ㅠㅠ It's because you're kind. You're even kinder ㅠㅠㅠ

111. I want to try touching his cheeks just once. They look like they'd be so squishy?

136. Daebak, so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm not kind though ㅠㅠㅠ I'll live kindly from now on ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

140 Because it's Daniel ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ

143. Honestly, I'm only kind to Daniel ㅠㅠ If others bother me, I bite.

151. Fans must be touch ㅜ I imagined my fave saying this ㅜㅜ

162. His words are so pretty, but why's his voice so heart-fluttering too ㅠㅠ

172. I'm happy because I'm a Danity ㅠㅠ

178. Kang Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You can't not be a core fan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

186. Daniel isn't my fave, but I really like how he always greets his fans with a huge smile ㅠㅠ

213. Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Puppy, be happy. I hoped that you'd have kind people by your side, but because you're kind, in the end, it seems like there's only kind people around you. That's the reason I've been a core fan since Produce ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

227. Ah seriously, how to not love you? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

252. Seriously.... You can be a cat just for today.....

253. The tone of his voice is nice.

256. He was speaking so deeply, but when he realized the call turned on, his voice went up so much to greet ㅋㅋㅋ

266. Puppy  ㅠㅠㅜ I'll really have to live kindly ㅠㅠ

286. I don't know how to not love this puppy ㅜㅜㅜㅠ I'm only kind to you,

315. He really makes core fans ㅠㅠㅠ I'm a kind Danity ㅜㅜㅜ

318. Why's Kang Daniel so cute.

320. It's because Daniel's a kind person ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so touched, and his voice is so sweet too ㅠㅠ

326. In all the uploads of the video call fansigning, he's so warm and sweet and cute that I'm happy even though I didn't get chosen ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Video call fansignings are a good thing ㅠㅠ

328. I entered surprised and am leaving heart-fluttered.

333. Video call fansignings are good... They can be shared like this.. Even when you don't get picked, you can watch like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

336. A kind person only sees kind things, Daniel ~~~~ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

355. Wow, if my fave did this, I'd immediately pledge my loyalty ㅋㅋ