Saturday, May 27, 2023

[theqoo] Kang Daniel - Prequel ➱ 2023. 06. 19 6PM (KST) Release





2. No but I really thought this was a movie.

5. He filmed a movie ㅋㅋㅋ Wow.

6. Is this a movie or something? Crazy.

9. It's like Mad Max. It's a movie.

16. Heol, what did I just watch. The scale is crazy.

21. It's like a movie, not a teaser. The scale is incredible.

25. What did I just watch.

30. What is this. I curious what's going to be released next.

33. What...? This is a comeback teaser?????

41. No but no matter how many times I watch this, it's a crazy teaser.

53. He filmed a movie. I'm curious about the storyline.

64. Heol crazy. It's no joke.

81. I thought I was watching a movie.

82. Heol, it's crazy. Isn't this a movie? My heart is racing.

109. Heol, I saw. the comments saying that it's like a movie, and thought 'Eh, nowadays everything is high quality', but it's really like a movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like Mad Max ㅋㅋ

114. It's this crazy? I don't know how many times I've watched this.

117. Wow, it's like a movie trailer ㅋㅋㅋ I hope the song is good.

126. I saw talks about Mad Max in the comments and wondered 'How could it possibly be???', but it's for real. Look at the scale of it.

127. Heol, as a Dune and Mad Max fan, I kind of love this to a shocking degree. The music at the start reminds me of Dune ㅜㅜ The guitar rift at the end is so wistful. I curious about the song, as well as its message.

132. I was wondering 'How good could it be?...', but it really is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

134. I thought of Dune and Mad Max, and as expected so did everyone else ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The scale is no joke. It reminds me of his song that had the zombie dance. He suits this kind of vibe.

162. The quality is no joke. It gave me goosebumps.

179. Eh? This is an MV? You're telling me he's taking it this far?

193. It's just for a MV prequel? The quality and scale is crazy. As a Post Apocalypse fan, my heart is beating like crazy.

215. Amazing. This is totally a movie trailer.

220. The quality is good, but I also love the electric guitar at the end.

256. Heol, why does he suit that hair well?? The quality is crazy.

280. Wow, it's crazy. As a casual fan, I'm excited.

328. So when's the next thing getting released?

337. Give me more.